Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air


 
Admit it, you love the Fresh Prince.

So I listened to "Wild Wild West" by Will Smith on the way to work this morning. I kind of really love that song. My secret is that I've never seen the movie, but I remember hearing the song when I was a kid. Actually, I saw a hip-hop dance to it when I was a kid in a dance recital (I was doing ballet of course) (and/or Spanish dancing probably haha). Anyways, I thought this girl looked so cool dancing to this song, and she did a body roll. Which I thought was pretty cool. Which led me to teach myself how to do a body roll.

So then later today, I listened to the song again, and then I looked up "Gettin Jiggy With It" and I was listening but not really watching the video. Then I looked back at the video, and Will Smith was dressed as an Egyptian? I thought maybe you should watch it for yourself. It has some pretty great costumes/outfits. 




So that's what I've been thinking about today. 

PS Did I ever tell you my Dad, my Dad, had the Big Willy Style album? I love my Dad.


1 comment: