Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The many chins of Erin

I considered not putting this up, but then thought, who really cares? And who really reads this? So I cut it down to fewer pictures. There were probably hundreds that I could have posted. These are the best. I haven't posted for like a weekish, and I feel lame. I really thought I'd be doing this thing a couple times a week, but that hasn't happened. So, real quick, I'm going to make it up to you by introducing you to the most unphotogenic and creepy faces that make no sense and are funny or gross. These are my faces. And most of them are double (septuple) chin pics. Enjoy:




This one is not only a double chin but has the added bonus of me having three snaggleteeth.


I see four chins...you?


At least three.


And my absolute favorite:

Wasn't that all worth it?

I hope you don't think less of me.

3 comments: